Video and Sound Production / Project 1


3/5/2024 -  / Week 2 -
Gloria Khaw Ping Sim / 0359142
Video and Sound Production / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Project 1


Project 1: Audio Editing

Exercise 1 - Audio Dubbing

For this exercise, we were tasked to dub a scene from Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. 

Fig 1.1. audio dub progress 1, Week 4 (17/5/2024)

For certain sound effects/ambience, I had to keyframe the audio a little. As I am way more used to After Effects, learning how Premiere Pro worked took up most of my time for this exercise.

Fig 1.2. audio dub progress 2, Week 4 (18/5/2024)

That was me changing the semitones of my voice over according to the characters. For Evelyn, I made my voice 1 semitone higher, Waymond was -4, the husband -2 and I did not change anything for the auditor.

Fig 1.3. audio dub progress 3, Week 4 (18/5/2024)

I had to add a few more tracks than I was asked to put. According to Mr. Martin, one character needs one track. As there were 4 of them I just added one more. 

Final audio dubbing - https://youtu.be/Nw_gFtjJQNM 

Fig 1.4. Final Audio Dubbing




Comments